segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

i'm going to tell you a secret.

There's no such thing as a soul mate for everyone in the world. If you ever find someone in your life that you think is perfect, run away from it as fast as you can. I mean if love is what you really want. 'Cause a good relationship is that one that makes you grow through the deference, without the perfect. I never had an easy relationship in my life and that's ok to me, 'cause I don't want easy. I want the challenge. That's where the love hides itself, if that love everyone seek even exist. I haven't found it yet. And maybe I should stick to it. Maybe this thing I wanna feel doesn't exist. Maybe there's no such feeling like pushing yourself until you wanna love someone. Maybe love is something you actually have to seek. Or maybe not. Maybe this love comes from friendship, the kinda relationship that calls a diferent love. The one that doesn't want fucking expectations. Wich by the way is what life is pretty much all about. So try to have at least the first and most important kinda love. Self love. That's why I want all that challenge. That's why I refuse perfection. I'm not perfect. Don't wanna be. And for sure I don't want anyone to be just like me. So don't try to catch me beeing what you never was. By the way don't even try to try 'cause you will not. 'Cause I refuse people who wants to be what they're not. And it's wierd because if you try treat me well all the time I'm not going to like you anyway. Even dealing with the fact that you're beeing the real you. And we're back to the self love thing. I guess life is a constant search. It will always be about it.

Nenhum comentário: