segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2009

bold as love.

I tried every approach to living, I tried it all. I haven't tried everything, but I've tried every approach. Sometimes you have to try everything to get the approach the same. But…
I tried it all. I bought a bunch of stuff, I went, no, I don't like that. I kind of came in and out of that a couple of times.
But all that means is that I've just somehow found a way to synthesize love, synthesize soothing… you can't get that.
And what I'm saying is that I've messed with all the approaches except for one. And it's going to sound really corny, but that's just love. That's just love. I've done everything in my life that I want to do except just give and feel love for my living.
And I don't mean like a roman candle, firework, Hollywood, hot pink love. I mean like a "I got your back!" love.
So I'm going to experiment with this love thing. Givin' love, feelin' love. I know it sounds really corny, but it's the last thing I got to check out before I check out.
JM

Nenhum comentário: