sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2009

you.

i've been working for such a long time for me in this hole thing about been a new man.. staying away from this huge strange past that i had. and i'm kind of doing well with everything, i mean.. how many times could i just say how much i'm good with all that happened? and it was not a question of searching for it. just came naturally and now i can't even recognize myself when i look in the mirror. and the most i noticed how different i am from the times i was yours, the most i wanna talk about it, talk about how much you're just like... nothing now. and i've been thinking so much of you these days. don't worry i'm not wasting any of my days remembering the good times as something that i surely wanna have back here, it's just that i cannot fucking believe... oh good you are so.. maybe i'll find a single word to describe you. maybe. until there you gonna see me here. talking about you in this way you don't want me to talk.

Nenhum comentário: