quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2009

life.

how long it takes 'till u finally realize what u really want from life? what u really want from people around u? this is the kind of thing that it's born to not be simple. i mean, what's the average number of people who knew what to do in life with such little time as me? and there they are, just doing choices in the nick of time. maybe not proud of any decisions they made themselves. or maybe i'm the only one who have these doubts myself. about a career, about friends, about feelings. and how could it be so simple to everyone surrounding me and not that simple to me as well? i guess life is not that old lady u can just ask things and get answers about. hard to believe if it was. but beside all these stressful questions i made to myself i know in the and everything it's gonna work. that's why i've cried my tears out for anything related to all these thoughts. it's just the idea of failing that drives me crazy enough to be writing about it. but write it's just write. a way to push out what u wanna say and have no one to tell. this what i have to say. for whoever wanna read it, and give me the answers i need.

Nenhum comentário: